Book Review: “You Can, You Will” By Joel OsteenOctober 16, 2015 at 2:34 am | Posted in Books | Leave a comment
Tags: Book Review, Non-Fiction
From the back cover: You are created to be a winner. Get these eight principles deep down on the inside and boldly go in the direction of your destiny.
- Keep Your Vision in Front of You – Dare to dream big dreams.
- Run Your Race – Focus on your unique course and goals.
- Expect Good Things – Anticipate great opportunities.
- Have a Positive Mind-set – Take control of your thoughts and attitudes.
- Commit to Excellence – Do your best and maintain high standards.
- Keep Growing – Be proactive, be intentional, build on your gifts, and continually improve.
- Serve Others – Invest yourself in others.
- Stay Passionate – Light the fire within and approach life with enthusiasm.
In “You Can, You Will”, Joel Osteen shares eight undeniable qualities of winners that can help you to reach your potential and achieve new levels of success in your life. God has already given you what it takes to win. The talents are there. The “smarts” are there. You have already had the right experiences. And you certainly have the right personality. There is no lack. Right now is our time, our moment. Joel Osteen has created these eight qualities and he gives us ways that we can implement them in our lives. Plus he tells us the greatest stories of those that have come before us. I believe that “You Can, You Will” is a book that each one of us should read and then keep close by so that we can refer back to it. I also believe that this would be a great gift to give to family and friends so that they can change the world as well.
You can find “You Can, You Will” at a discount at http://www.deepershopping.com/item/osteen-john/you-can-you-will-softcover/6406035.html
If you would like to listen to interviews with other authors and professionals please go to www.kingdomhighlights.org where they are available On Demand.
To listen to 24 hours non-stop, commercial free Christian music please visit our internet radio station www.kingdomairwaves.org
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from FaithWords. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 <http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_03/16cfr255_03.html> : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”